Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Life's a beach



See this....this is heaven and I want to be back here right now. I was blessed to be able to go on this wonderful vacation with a great friend of mine to celebrate her 50th birthday.  We save for 8 months, we paid on this vacation and it finally came on June 24th!  It was the most amazing place I've ever been in my life!  It was gorgeous, the people are amazing and friendly and they know your name! This place is called Breathless Riveria Cancun in Puerta Morales, Mexico.  I want to live here, I want to be back here every day and never come home to reality.

Reality sucks. Reality is when you come back to the real world and you do nothing right.  Reality is when your "family" treats you worse than the people you just met in Mexico.  Reality is when "family" preaches what a family is supposed to be and then they do the opposite. Reality is when you are nothing but a disappointment to everyone in your life. Reality is those bills that continue to come to that mailbox and people actually think they need to be paid on a month basis. Reality is owning a business and working your ass off, only to be told that it's "not a real job".  Reality is when you deal with Infertility and you are 45 years old and have nothing to show for your lousy life. Reality is that same "family" who believe they are more important because they have procreated and created life. Reality is being married to your husband and mother in law at the same time.  Reality is having no privacy. Reality is having to care for someone that has regressed back to childhood, but that "family" again doesn't believe that this is considered a job in itself.  Reality is being in constant pain, every day...pain. Reality is waking up every day, wondering what part of your body is going to refuse to work.  Reality is having an invisible illness because "you look fine on the outside" when all you want to do is crawl into bed and never get out.  Reality is putting on that smile, pretending that you are good with things in your life but knowing that this is as good as it gets.

So, that's why I want to be back at the beach, having endless drinks brought you, eating when and what you want at any time of the day. I want to be back where I feel sexy, wanted, loved and happy with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment